The Show Sydney | 8th & 9th February 2020 | ICC Sydney
Makeup | Hair | Beauty | SFX | Body Painting
This is an open event. Entry is available to all levels of experience
This year’s theme is Alice in wonderland – ‘down the rabbit hole’. In this competition there are no limits to what you can achieve, we are looking for the most creative Avante guard hair and makeup looks, so let your imagination run wild! To help you Achieve this The Show Sydney permits the use of alternate materials should your design require them, this includes but is not limited to Horns, Prosthetics, contact lenses, False nails, Flowers, Glitter, gems, etc… Successful entrants will be judged on hair makeup and costuming as a whole.
Judging is based upon the following categories
- Makeup application
- Hair/wig design and execution
The competition is on Saturday and will start at 11.00am sharp and brushes down at 3.00pm no exceptions. Judging will take place between 3.00pm-3.30pm and the presentations will begin at 4.00pm on the keynote speaker stage. All contestants and their models must be at the keynote speaker stage by 3.45pm ready for the presentation.
Places will be allocated to the winner and a runner up.
Winner: $1000 CASH & Ben Nye goodie bag
Runner up: Over $500 worth of Ben Nye products
All successful applicants will be notified by email and will need to report to the registration desk at 10.00am Saturday with their model, costuming, makeup/hair kits and any other items needed to complete their design. The Show is not responsible for products required for this event.
All competitors will receive copies of the professional images on a USB Stick post event.
HOW TO ENTER:
- CLICK “BUY TICKETS” BUTTON
- Select your Industry general entry ticket (if you already have one skip to step 3)
- Select the competition you wish to enter. follow all prompts to check out.
- EMAIL email@example.com with your full name and Competition ticket QR code
- The Show will send you a reply email with your competition account login details
- LOGIN TO “MY ACCOUNT” via The Show Website
- UPLOAD PHOTOS via the link BELOW
Entries close for this event at midnight EST 19th January 2020